2014 Daily Schedule
Gates open at 8:00am
Exhibits open from 9:00am until 5:00pm (3:00pm on Sunday)
Advance, discounted ticketing will be available online mid-September. Check back often.
Click here to see a 15 second video on You Tube about last years event.
- Demonstration times may be adjusted based on aircraft densities and weather.
- The FAA will operate a control tower from 9:00am until 5:00pm daily.
- All flights, including Expo demonstration flights will operate under control of the tower.
- Demonstration flights before 9:00am and after 5:00pm daily will be coordinated by Expo Air Operations.
- Aircraft in the Expo area must use the self service refueling facility; refueling by gas cans is not allowed.
- Aircraft not in the Expo area contact Sebring flight Service for fuel.
Recent Posts You Might Like: