Expo Exhibitor Site Layout with Legend pictured above: click here to download a larger PDF
Expo 2014 pricing
|Inside Exhibitor||10′ x 10′||$700|
|Outside Exhibitor- Grass||40′ x 40′||$650|
|Outside Exhibitor- Concrete||40′ x 40′||$850|
|Exhibitor- Premier Partner||40′ x 60′||$3000|
|Additional Table Cover||Standard||$15|
* Includes Exhibitor Wristband with all the Exhibitor privileges: Exhibitor Parking, VIP Reception Invitation.
- Standard outside exhibit spaces on concrete or grass, measure 40’ x 40’
- 10’ x 10’ tent with roll-up sides, one 8′ table, table cover, and two chairs
- Spaces on concrete include tie-down anchors; bring own tie-down ropes
- Spaces on grass, no anchors or tie-downs provided; bring own tie-down ropes and anchors.
- No electrical power available, quiet generators permissible
Indoor exhibits will be in two large tents, approximately 66’ X 130′ located in the center of the exhibit area. Each inside booth will be 10′ X 10′ and will include one 8′ table, table cover, two chairs, side and rear drapes and electric power.
Indoor exhibits will have sufficient electrical service to power notebook computers or video displays. If you require additional power for your display, please contact us at the time of registration.
Booth placement will not be confirmed until payment is received. Be sure to include your credit card information on your Exhibitor Application. Please send your completed Exhibitor Application to Expo@sebring-airport.com. Upon receipt of your completed Exhibitor Application, and providing space is still available, a Contract will be sent to you with booth assignment. The last page of the Contract must be signed and returned to the Expo Office.
If you find it necessary to cancel, you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Any refunds will be handled on an emergency basis only. All Contracts are binding, no refunds.
Terms and Conditions
Exhibitor’s Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday and 9:00am - 3:00pm Sunday.
Exhibitor Setup: Exhibitor support will open at 9:00am on Wednesday, January 15, 2014. We ask that all exhibits be completely setup by 6:00pm Wednesday, January 15, 2014. Late set up creates problems in the display area and is discourteous to other exhibitors as well as our attendees. Exhibitor Support will be available for any questions and for all your needs.
Arrival: Upon your arrival at the site on Wednesday, proceed to the Exhibitor Registration Tent where you will receive your Exhibitor Packet and directions to your booth. If you fly your display aircraft to the event, please coordinate with Exhibit Support, located in the Exhibitor Registration Tent prior to moving your aircraft onto the show field.
Exhibitor Disassembly: Exhibit tear down may not begin prior to 3:00pm Sunday. Early tear down creates problems in the display area, is discourteous to attendees and to other exhibitors. We charge an admission fee for attendees to see the exhibits, and it is not acceptable to have any exhibits unavailable. All Exhibitors, planes and products are expected to leave the display area by end of day on Sunday. Should this not be feasible for your organization, please see Exhibitor Support prior to your departure for storage instructions. Expo is happy to help you arrange alternate plans prior to your departure. Any items (left without notice) on the Expo grounds after 6:00pm on Sunday will be removed at the owner’s expense.
Recent Posts You Might Like:
- First Flight! Sam LS Posted on: March 8, 2013
- Look for Expo at Sun 'n Fun 2013! Posted on: February 27, 2013
- ANN/SportPlane Resource Guide Offer LSA Buyer’s Checklist At Expo Posted on: January 15, 2013
- Kitfox to offer Rotax 912 iS and more at Expo... Posted on: January 15, 2013
- The US Sport Aviation Expo is pleased to announce ExpoRadio. Posted on: January 15, 2013