Gates open at 8:00 AM, Exhibits open from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM (3:00 PM on Sunday)
The Expo site is on the same area of Sebring Regional Airport as it was last year. We have added Reserved Exhibitor Parking near the gate where you enter to register when you arrive. This parking area will be clearly marked and controlled during the event. Overflow parking for exhibitors will be in the Volunteer Parking lot.
Expo Exhibitor Site Layout with Legend pictured above: click here to download a larger PDF
The diagram below shows the interior booth spaces, located in Hangar Building 60, available for exhibitors.
Click here to download an enlarged PDF of the diagram above showing interior booth spaces.
Recent Posts You Might Like:
- First Flight! Sam LS Posted on: March 8, 2013
- Look for Expo at Sun 'n Fun 2013! Posted on: February 27, 2013
- ANN/SportPlane Resource Guide Offer LSA Buyer’s Checklist At Expo Posted on: January 15, 2013
- Kitfox to offer Rotax 912 iS and more at Expo... Posted on: January 15, 2013
- The US Sport Aviation Expo is pleased to announce ExpoRadio. Posted on: January 15, 2013