Sebring, Florida is located in South Central Florida on Highway 27. The airport (SEF) is about 8 miles southeast of town. The most convenient route is to take Highway 27 south of Sebring to Highway 98 and travel east about 3 miles to Haywood Taylor Boulevard which leads to the airport.
When flying commercial to the Expo, the most convenient arrival point is Orlando International Airport. From the airport one takes the South Exit to Route 417 , a toll road. From there travel west to Interstate 4. Progress along I-4 toward Tampa and exit south on Highway 27. Sebring is about 1 hour’s drive south from I-4.
Amtrak: Amtrak provides service to Sebring. For reservation and schedule information call 800-872-7245.
Enterprise is the official rental car company of Expo 2014.
Click the Enterprise logo above to reserve your car today!
Recent News You Might Like:
- Model Airplane Contest - Sunday January 20 Posted on: September 5, 2012
- MIAMI EXECUTIVE AVIATION TO HOST 3RD ANNUAL BAHAMAS DAY Posted on: February 6, 2012
- The PilotMall.com Bahamas Pilot Challenge is back for 2012! Posted on: January 29, 2012
- Sebring Airport busiest in the world on Jan. 21! Posted on: January 26, 2012
- Approximately 16,000 attendees at EXPO 2012 Posted on: January 24, 2012