Sebring, Florida is located in South Central Florida on Highway 27. The airport (SEF) is about 8 miles southeast of town. The most convenient route is to take Highway 27 south of Sebring to Highway 98 and travel east about 3 miles to Haywood Taylor Boulevard which leads to the airport.
When flying commercial to the Expo, the most convenient arrival point is Orlando International Airport. From the airport one takes the South Exit to Route 417 , a toll road. From there travel west to Interstate 4. Progress along I-4 toward Tampa and exit south on Highway 27. Sebring is about 1 hour’s drive south from I-4.
Amtrak: Amtrak provides service to Sebring. For reservation and schedule information call 800-872-7245.
Enterprise is the official rental car company of Expo 2014.
Click the Enterprise logo above to reserve your car today!
Inn on the Lakes is the official Hotel of Expo 2014.
Click the Inn on the Lakes picture address below to reserve your room today or call (863) 471-9400!
Recent News You Might Like:
- A big thank you to returning sponsors: Chateau Élan Hotel & Conference Center & Sebring International Raceway Posted on: November 13, 2013
- Expo Partner, Aviation Services Directory to Launch New Website Posted on: November 7, 2013
- The Seaplane Pilots Association is proud to partner with Expo for the 10th Anniversary! Posted on: October 16, 2013
- Model Airplane Contest - Sunday January 20 Posted on: September 5, 2012
- MIAMI EXECUTIVE AVIATION TO HOST 3RD ANNUAL BAHAMAS DAY Posted on: February 6, 2012