Our annual trade show has been growing in attendance and exhibitors since 2004. The show takes place over four days at the Sebring Regional Airport in Sebring, Florida.
Exhibitors travel from the U.S. and as far away as Africa, China, Romania, New Zealand, Australia and the Czech Republic to attend this first major aviation event of the year. 30% of attendees come from outside of Florida. The EXPO not only brings economic development to the airport and community, but also brings together light sport aircraft leaders, world-wide, to promote their aircraft and associated products to a rapidly growing select group of like-minded professionals in this specialized LSA field. There is no other show like this in the United States. Click here or on the image at left to download the Sponsor Opportunities PDF.
Sponsorship Opportunities 2014:
Contact Jana Filip, Expo Director
Recent Posts You Might Like:
- Look for Expo at Sun 'n Fun 2013! Posted on: February 27, 2013
- The US Sport Aviation Expo is pleased to announce ExpoRadio. Posted on: January 15, 2013
- A hearty "Thank You" to Fowler White Boggs for their support of Expo Posted on: December 21, 2012
- Win an iPad at Expo this January! Posted on: December 17, 2012
- AvBid Aircraft Auctions Event at Expo 2013: request for aircraft to sell! Posted on: December 7, 2012